Friday, September 05, 2008

RSW

"All roads lead to Rome", watercolour on paper, 2008


A few of you may have noticed the RSW after my name. It refers to the Royal Scottish Society of Painters in Watercolours. I was elected in 1995 and have been an active participant in the life of the society, elected twice to council (now on my second stint) and have helped to hang numerous annual exhibitions. I have also had the honour of being Exhibition convener twice (basically in charge of the hang in the gallery) and thoroughly recommend viewing our annual exhibition, (if you can), it is a lot less traditional than most watercolour societies.





The reason for the inclusion on the blog is that the RSW website has been updated and I thought you may be interested in having a look at it:





http://www.rsw.org.uk/index.php

No comments: